+ Trả Lời Ðề Tài
Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 1 của 1

Chủ đề: 23rd sunday in ordinary time (4/9-2011)

Trạng thái :   minhmjnh đã thoát
    Tham gia : Aug 2011
    Bài gửi : 3
    Tên thật:
    nguyễn quang minh
    Đến từ: giáo xứ đức mĩ
    Sở thích: ước mơ
    Nghề nghiệp: sinh viên
    Cảm ơn
    Được cảm ơn 23 lần
    trong 3 bài viết

23rd sunday in ordinary time (4/9-2011)

If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
    1st Reading: Ezk 33:1,7-9
    The word of the Lord was addressed to me follows: For your part, son of man, I have set you as a watchman for Israel, and when you hear my word, you must give them my warning. When I say to the wicked:' wicked man, you shall die for sure', if you do not warn the the wicked man to turn from his ways, he will die because of his sin, but I will also call you to account for his blood. If you warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you yourself will be saved.
    2nd Reading: Rom 13:8-10
    Brothers and sisters, do not be in debt to anyone. Let this be the only debt of one to another: Love. The one who loves his or her neighbor fulfilled the Law. For the commandments: Do not commit adultery, do not kill, do not covet and whatever else are summarized in this one: You will love your neighbor as yourself. Love cannot do the neighbor any harm; so love fulfills the whole Law.
    Gospel:Mt 18:15-20
    Jesus said to his disciples, "If your brother or sister has sinned against you, go and point out the fault when the two of you are in private, and if he listens to you, you have won the your brother. If you are not listened to, take with you one or two others so that the case may be decided by the witnesses. If he still refuses to listen to them, tell it to the assembled Church, then regard such a one as a pagan or a publican.
    "I say to you: whatever you bind on earth, heaven will keep bound; and whatever you unbind on earth, heaven will keep unbound."
    "In like manner, I say to you: if on earth two of you are united in asking for anything, it will be granted to you by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are granted in my Name, I am there among them."

Các chủ đề tương tự trong chuyên mục này:

2. 2 thành viên đã cảm ơn minhmjnh vì bài viết này:

Mai Cồ (30-08-2011),smiles (30-08-2011)

+ Trả Lời Ðề Tài

Chủ đề tương tự

1. Ý Lễ Tuần III Mùa Vọng năm B (12.12.2011-18.12.2011)
    By Phù thủy nhỏ in forum Ý Lễ Mỗi Tuần
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài mới gửi: 12-12-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. Ý Lễ Tuần II Mùa Vọng năm B (05.12.2011-10.12.2011)
    By Mai Cồ in forum Ý Lễ Mỗi Tuần
    Trả lời: 6
    Bài mới gửi: 10-12-2011, 07:59 PM
  3. Ý Lễ Tuần I Mùa Vọng năm B (28.11.2011-03.12.2011)
    By Mai Cồ in forum Ý Lễ Mỗi Tuần
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài mới gửi: 03-12-2011, 07:52 AM
  4. Sunday XXVIII in Ordinary Time - A
    By Mart.TanNguyen in forum Ngoại ngữ
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài mới gửi: 08-10-2011, 11:10 PM
  5. 2/10/2011 Sunday XXVII in Ordinary Time - A
    By Mart.TanNguyen in forum Ngoại ngữ
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài mới gửi: 30-09-2011, 01:37 PM

Quyền viết bài