PDA

View Full Version : Daily Prayers

Thánh Thư
03-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Here is a prayer to the most Holy Family of Nazareth. All families should pray to the Holy Family for blessings and should strive to live a Holy Life.

Jesus, Mary and Joesph, bless us and grant us the grace to love the Church as we ought, above ever other thing, and always to show forth our love by deeds.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, bless us and grant us the grace to profess openly as we ought the faith given to us in Baptism, without fear or human respect.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, bless us and grant us the grace to share in the defense and propagation of the Faith whether by word or by the sacrifice of our fortunes and our lives.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, bless us and grant us the grace to love one another, and to live together in perfect harmony of thought, will and action, under the rule and guidance of our pastors.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, bless us and grant us the grace to conform our lives to the precepts of God and of the Church, so as to live always in that charity which they set forth.

Amen.

Here is a daily prayer for your parents. Your parents may be near or far, but a prayer is the least you can do for them. All parents love their children and sacrifice their lives for their children. As we grow up and leave our parents to lead our own lives, we conveniently push them down to the bottom of our Priority List. Wherever you are, this powerful prayer for your parents will give them peace and happiness.

“Lord, I surrender to you my family. Lord Jesus, I pray for my parents. Though you blessed them abundantly, today they are in need of your help. Give my parents joy and strength. Fill them with your strengthening presence. Lord, give them real thirst and hunger for the Holy Spirit and for the Word of God. Give them health in spirit, soul and body.

Even though they may feel that all the trouble they took for their children are being wasted, help them to see the great reward waiting for them in Heaven. Help my parents to forgive themselves and forgive everyone else.

Even though as parents they may have failed to fulfil their duites, Lord, set them free from sadness and sorrow, regrets and sense of guilt. Jesus fill them with your Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus. Amen”

Prayer to the Holy Spirit for Faith, Hope and Love

Holy Spirit, open my eyes and calm my mind. Give me the recollection of the Father’s love, of the Son’s unceasing prayer, of the world as God’s world and of your own presence within me.

Holy Spirit, give me Faith. Holy Spirit, reveal to me the truth of the Father’s unfailing purposes, of the Son’s victory and risen presence; the truth about myself – sinner yet child beloved of God.

Holy Spirit, give me Hope. Holy Spirit, give me Peace; peace with God and peace with people. Kindle my desire for you. Strengthen my will to live and serve. Teach me and lead me where you will.

Holy Spirit, Give me love. Amen.

http://lordcalls.com/ (http://lordcalls.com/)