Sở thích: Nghe nhạc thánh ca
    Nghề nghiệp: Kỹ sư điện tử
    Cảm ơn
    Được cảm ơn 6,069 lần
    trong 826 bài viết

CV and Resume

PRACTICE REQUIREMENT

Dear Human Resource Manager:

I am applying for the position of company with the networking computer apprentice . The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

Your position requires good networking knowledge . I am a senior in Open University about IT. My studies have included courses in computer science such as CCNA , BSCI , BCMSN .so..so.. I understand the position also requires a candidate who is team- and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed both in my course work

My background and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, nationally recognized human resource firm.

If you would like to schedule an interview or otherwise discuss my interest in this position, please call me at 8603786 . I will be available at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

CURRICULUM VITAE OF
    NGUYEN THI THANH

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date of Birth: 19 January 1982
    Address: 123 Ly Tu Trong, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
    Tel: +84(0) 8 2910405
    Mobile: 0905 211009
    Email: thanhnt82@yahoo.com
    Marital status: Single

EDUCATION

2000-2005 University of Medicine & Pharmacy, HCMC
    • BSc Pharmaceutical Management

1997-2000 Le Hong Phong High School, HCMC
    • High School Diploma (grade: Excellent)

QUALIFICATIONS

2003-2005 Student representative on Academic Committee

2005 Business Management course - Hoa Sen College, HCMC
    • Diploma with distinction

2004 Computer Skills course - Hoa Sen College, HCMC

* MS Word
    * Excel
    * MS Powerpoint
    * Website design

• Inventory & stock control

LANGUAGE SKILLS

* English: Advanced level General English and Conversation. In addition, I have regular contact with foreign visitors in my voluntary work at Tu Du Hospital, which requires frequent use of spoken English.
    * Japanese: Sakura School level D (intermediate)

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Jan 2003 - Aug 2004: Data collection staff, TNS Company, HCMC (part-time)

Mar 2000 - Nov 2002: Zozo Bakery, HCMC (part-time)
    • Zozo is a non-profit making organization which raises money to assist the welfare of underprivileged families. I started as a waitress and was then promoted to Assistant Service Manager responsible for organising the daily duty roster for service staff.

VOLUNTARY WORK EXPERIENCE

2003 - present: Assistant at Hoa Binh Village, Tu Du Hospital, HCMC
    • This internationally funded project provides care facilities for young victims of Agent Orange, and undertakes research into the continuing effects of the spraying.

2003: International Visitors' Guide, South-East Asia ParaGames, HCMC

PERSONAL PROFILE

* Enthusiastic, open minded, caring and resourceful. I'm optimistic, have a good sense of humour and get on easily with people of all ages and backgrounds.
    * I intend to return to university for postgraduate pharmaceutical studies, but would like to gain some practical experience of healthcare work first.

• I greatly admire the W.H.O., and would welcome the chance to work with an organization in which I can develop the experience gained during my voluntary activities.

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS & INTERESTS

* Song composition; 1st prize (popular music) in University competition, 2003
    * Playing the guitar

• Badminton and table tennis

REFEREES

1. Professor Le Hoang, Head of Pharmaceutical Department, University of Medicine & Pharmacy, HCMC
    Tel: +84 (0)8 8558411 Email: lehoangyds@edu.vn
    2. Dr Pham Thi Phuong, Superintendent, Hoa Binh Village, Tu Du Hospital, HCMC Tel. +84 (0)8 8395118 Email: peacetudu@hcm.vnn.vn

Nguồn: TimViecNhanh.Com.

Các chủ đề tương tự trong chuyên mục này:

2. Thành viên đã cảm ơn Mai Cồ vì bài viết này:

Hạt Bụi bé con (14-05-2011)

+ Trả Lời Ðề Tài

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể gửi chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết của mình