Trạng thái :
Tham gia : Jul 2010
Bài gửi : 681
Tên Thánh: Micae
Tên thật: Đặng Ngọc Bình An
Đến từ: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
Sở thích: Nghe nhạc thánh ca
Nghề nghiệp: Kỹ sư điện tử
Cảm ơn 4,294
Được cảm ơn 6,066 lần
trong 825 bài viết
CV and Resume
Dear Human Resource Manager:
I am applying for the position of company with the networking computer apprentice . The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.
Your position requires good networking knowledge . I am a senior in Open University about IT. My studies have included courses in computer science such as CCNA , BSCI , BCMSN .so..so.. I understand the position also requires a candidate who is team- and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed both in my course work
My background and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, nationally recognized human resource firm.
If you would like to schedule an interview or otherwise discuss my interest in this position, please call me at 8603786 . I will be available at your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration.
CURRICULUM VITAE OF
NGUYEN THI THANH
Date of Birth: 19 January 1982
Address: 123 Ly Tu Trong, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84(0) 8 2910405
Mobile: 0905 211009
Marital status: Single
2000-2005 University of Medicine & Pharmacy, HCMC
• BSc Pharmaceutical Management
1997-2000 Le Hong Phong High School, HCMC
• High School Diploma (grade: Excellent)
2003-2005 Student representative on Academic Committee
2005 Business Management course - Hoa Sen College, HCMC
• Diploma with distinction
2004 Computer Skills course - Hoa Sen College, HCMC
* MS Word
* MS Powerpoint
* Website design
• Inventory & stock control
* English: Advanced level General English and Conversation. In addition, I have regular contact with foreign visitors in my voluntary work at Tu Du Hospital, which requires frequent use of spoken English.
* Japanese: Sakura School level D (intermediate)
Jan 2003 - Aug 2004: Data collection staff, TNS Company, HCMC (part-time)
Mar 2000 - Nov 2002: Zozo Bakery, HCMC (part-time)
• Zozo is a non-profit making organization which raises money to assist the welfare of underprivileged families. I started as a waitress and was then promoted to Assistant Service Manager responsible for organising the daily duty roster for service staff.
VOLUNTARY WORK EXPERIENCE
2003 - present: Assistant at Hoa Binh Village, Tu Du Hospital, HCMC
• This internationally funded project provides care facilities for young victims of Agent Orange, and undertakes research into the continuing effects of the spraying.
2003: International Visitors' Guide, South-East Asia ParaGames, HCMC
* Enthusiastic, open minded, caring and resourceful. I'm optimistic, have a good sense of humour and get on easily with people of all ages and backgrounds.
* I intend to return to university for postgraduate pharmaceutical studies, but would like to gain some practical experience of healthcare work first.
• I greatly admire the W.H.O., and would welcome the chance to work with an organization in which I can develop the experience gained during my voluntary activities.
OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS & INTERESTS
* Song composition; 1st prize (popular music) in University competition, 2003
* Playing the guitar
• Badminton and table tennis
1. Professor Le Hoang, Head of Pharmaceutical Department, University of Medicine & Pharmacy, HCMC
Tel: +84 (0)8 8558411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr Pham Thi Phuong, Superintendent, Hoa Binh Village, Tu Du Hospital, HCMC Tel. +84 (0)8 8395118 Email: email@example.com
Các chủ đề tương tự trong chuyên mục này: